- ticket title
- Putin to take part in Berlin conference on Libya on January 19
- Libya strongman Haftar in Greece for talks ahead of Berlin peace conference
- Six months following the enforced disappearance of Siham Sergewa, UNSMIL calls for her immediate release
- Libya: Tens of thousands of children at risk amidst violence and chaos of unrelenting conflict
- UNHCR Update Libya (17 January 2020)
LONDON, 2 February 2015 (IRIN) – Even with the contested figures of the attacks around Baga in early January, Nigeria faces a grim civilian death toll, mainly due to Boko Haram attacks.