- ticket title
- Minister of Economy and Industry permits export of some commodities
- Strengthening Local Capacities for Resilience and Recovery Project Updates Phase II
- President of Presidency Council Meets University Teaching Staff Syndicate Members
- Local Government Minister meets with UK charge deaffairs and political advisor and head of UNHCR
- President of Presidency Council Meets British Charge D’affaires
TRIPOLI-Violence has escalated over the past few days in and around the Libyan capital of Tripoli. Nearly half a million children in Tripoli and tens of thousands more in the western areas are at direct risk due to the intensification of fighting.
UNICEF calls on all parties to the conflict to protect every child at all times and keep them out of harm's way in line with International Humanitarian Law.
UNICEF reminds all parties to refrain from committing grave violations against children, including the recruitment and use of children in fighting.
"UNICEF remains on the ground in Libya during this critical time to provide - with its partners - needed support to children and their families."
Source: UN Children's Fund