- ticket title
- Libya’s UN-backed government launches airstrikes on east-based army
- Ministry of Employment takes part in Local Government Forum
- Alternative Accommodation for Displaced People/Discussed
- Local Government Minister issues resolution to transfer competencies to local administration units
- UN and Red Cross chiefs appeal for end to use of explosive weapons in cities
Tripoli-National Campaign for Food and Medicine Security inspectors continued across Libya. The inspection campaign targets food stores, restaurants bakeries' and slaughter houses and pharmacies. They also inspect health certificates and outfit of staff of these utilities and outlets as well as water sources.
Source: Libya News Agency