- ticket title
- EU leaders must fix “broken system” that leaves people adrift at sea
- Without International Support in Libya, Spoilers Will Sabotage Political Process, Disrupt Fragile Economic Reforms, Special Representative Tells Security Council
- LIBYA: DEATH TOLL IN MILITIA CLASHES IN CAPITAL TRIPOLI RISES TO 10
- A Coup in Progress? Venezuelan Foreign Minister Decries U.S. & Brazil-Backed Effort to Oust Maduro
- Shoukry visits Hariri: We agreed to intensify our bilateral cooperation
Tripoli-Algerian Foreign Minister Abdul Gader Msahel on Monday discussed with the Head of the UN Support Mission in Libya Ghasan Salama the latest developments of situation in Libya. Salama visited Algeria on Monday. ‘We talked about the situation in Libya, and I have stressed Algeria’s position that we support a political solution based on dialogue and national reconciliation, Msahel told the Algerian television. Algerian Foreign Ministry said the 2 day visit was part of consultations between the UN and Algeria over the situation in Libya, and the measures adopted as part of the UN plan to settle the Libyan crisis.. Salama highlighted in statements to reporters Algeria’s support for efforts aimed at bringing about a consensus between Libyans.
Source: Libya News Agency