- ticket title
- Fighting Rages as Libya Force Pushes Toward Key Western City
- Fractured Tunisian Parliament Moves Toward Agreement on PM
- Merkel Stresses That Europe Has An Interest In Preventing The Escalation Of The Conflict In Libya
- The German Chancellor And The Chinese President Discuss Implementing The Outputs Of The Berlin Conference On Libya
- Chad’s Foreign Minister: The Spread Of Arms And The Worsening Situation In The Sahel Have Been Caused By The Libyan Crisis
Tripoli-Algerian Foreign Minister Abdul Gader Msahel on Monday discussed with the Head of the UN Support Mission in Libya Ghasan Salama the latest developments of situation in Libya. Salama visited Algeria on Monday. ‘We talked about the situation in Libya, and I have stressed Algeria’s position that we support a political solution based on dialogue and national reconciliation, Msahel told the Algerian television. Algerian Foreign Ministry said the 2 day visit was part of consultations between the UN and Algeria over the situation in Libya, and the measures adopted as part of the UN plan to settle the Libyan crisis.. Salama highlighted in statements to reporters Algeria’s support for efforts aimed at bringing about a consensus between Libyans.
Source: Libya News Agency