- ticket title
- Libya: Tripoli Clashes Situational Report No.16 (As of 23 April 2019)
- Libya: Thousands seek shelter in health clinics from Tripoli fighting, UN warns
- Briefing: What’s behind talk of a ‘migratory crisis’ in Spain
- Security Council Adopts Resolution Calling upon Belligerents Worldwide to Adopt Concrete Commitments on Ending Sexual Violence in Conflict
- Jheinawi: Ongoing War Has Dire Consequences on Tripoli and the Region
Tripoli-Algerian Foreign Minister Abdul Gader Msahel on Monday discussed with the Head of the UN Support Mission in Libya Ghasan Salama the latest developments of situation in Libya. Salama visited Algeria on Monday. ‘We talked about the situation in Libya, and I have stressed Algeria’s position that we support a political solution based on dialogue and national reconciliation, Msahel told the Algerian television. Algerian Foreign Ministry said the 2 day visit was part of consultations between the UN and Algeria over the situation in Libya, and the measures adopted as part of the UN plan to settle the Libyan crisis.. Salama highlighted in statements to reporters Algeria’s support for efforts aimed at bringing about a consensus between Libyans.
Source: Libya News Agency