- ticket title
- Global food commodity prices rebound in June
- Press Conference by Security Council President on Work Programme for July
- U.S.-LNA Discussion on Militia Demobilization
- As COVID-19, Global Fragilities Threaten Peace, Shared Well-Being, Efforts Must Focus on Saving Lives, Buttressing Security, Secretary-General Tells Security Council
- GNA Minister Of Justice Meets EU Ambassador To Libya
Italian Foreign Minister, Paolo Gentiloni said Wednesday in Rome that a “more stable” Libya requires the use of the political solution through inclusive political dialogue, to achieve the formation of a government of the national unity to restore peace and stability in the country.
“Algeria, Italy and Egypt will not replace the Libyans who will be protagonists that must be able to form a government of national unity to end the crisis in this country,” Gentiloni said.
Gentiloni was speaking at a conference chaired with Minister for Maghreb and African Affairs Abdelkader Messahel and Egyptian foreign minister, Sameh Shoukry, after their talks on Libya and counter-terrorism.
He said that Algeria, Italy and Egypt will support the Libyans in their efforts by an inclusive political dialogue likely to lead to the creation of a government of national unity.
Source : Algerie Presse Service