- ticket title
- EUROPEAN MEASURES AGAINST ANY PARTY OBSTRUCTING POLITICAL PROCESS IN LIBYA
- Daily Press Briefing by the Office of the Spokesperson for the Secretary-General
- Multilateral Partnerships More Important than Ever to Tackle Global, Regional Crises, Secretary-General Tells Heads of Organizations at High-Level Dialogue
- A Long Way From Home – Migrants’ Housing Conditions In Libya (November 2020)
- Libyan Political Dialogue Forum and the Berlin Conference: Joint statement by France, Germany, Italy and the United Kingdom (November 2020)
In a strong validation of its increasingly robust fundamentals, Arab Petroleum Investments Corporation (APICORP), the Multilateral Development Bank of the Organisation of Arab Petroleum Exporting Countries (OAPEC) in which the Libyan government has a 15% stake, has announced that Moody’s has upgraded its issuer and senior unsecured rating from A1 to Aa3, while maintaining a stable outlook.