- ticket title
- Libya: Humanitarian Dashboard (Jan – July 2019)
- Libyan Coast Guard picks up nearly 500 migrants in region surrounding Tripoli
- How Pompeo Took Charge of US Response to Attack on Saudi Oil Fields
- Security Council Committee on Libya Meets with Libyan Investment Authority
- Migrant shooting highlights concern about Libyan coast guard
Tripoli- Minister of Interior, Fathi Bashagha met with chairman of Civil Status Authority and head and members of Investigation Committee into fraud, excessiveness and security breaches related to State Sovereign Systems such as passports and Civil Status, National Number, and Libyan Citizenship documents. The minister stressed at the meeting the necessity for members of the committee to make more efforts to stop all breaches of state sovereign systems which could threaten national security of the country. He also praised efforts of head and members of the committee in their service of the homeland. Several directors of National Audit Bureau attended the meeting.
Source: Libya News Agency