- ticket title
- Deputy Minister of Interior Visits Narcotics Department
- GNA Council of Ministers Announces Resumption of Air Traffic at Amitiq Airport
- German Foreign Minister: Libya’s neighboring countries suffer from negative consequences of Libyan Crisis
- Libya – IDP and Returnee Key Findings Report 28 (Nov-Dec 2019)
- Activities of Secretary-General in Germany, 18-20 January
Tripoli- Minister of Interior, Fathi Bashagha met with chairman of Civil Status Authority and head and members of Investigation Committee into fraud, excessiveness and security breaches related to State Sovereign Systems such as passports and Civil Status, National Number, and Libyan Citizenship documents. The minister stressed at the meeting the necessity for members of the committee to make more efforts to stop all breaches of state sovereign systems which could threaten national security of the country. He also praised efforts of head and members of the committee in their service of the homeland. Several directors of National Audit Bureau attended the meeting.
Source: Libya News Agency