- ticket title
- Shanghai Electric Showcases Smart Energy Solution at China International Industrial Expo on World’s Clean Up Day
- Huawei FusionServer Pro 2488H V5 Sets a New Record in SAP® BWH Benchmark
- Secureworks Named a Leader in the IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Managed Security Services (MSS) 2020 Vendor Assessment
- Secureworks تحصد لقب رائدة في عالم IDC MarketScape: تقييم البائعين لعام 2020 الخاص بخدمات الأمن المُدارة في كل أنحاء العالم (MSS)
- جريت وول موتورز تعلن خطة الطرح العالمية لعربات نصف نقل من الفئة P
Tripoli, - The high representative for security and foreign policy in the EU "Federica Mogherini" , said that "Sofia" operation forces launched by the EU last year in the Mediterranean , will begin soon in training the coastal guards and naval forces in Libya. Mogherini in a statement , pointed out that the European political security committee , had adopted the decision to extent Sofia operation for another year , as well as maintaining the main task , which is to dismantle the smuggling networks. Sofia cadres will commence training the Libyan naval forces and costal guards , and to promote information exchange , at the request of the legitimate Libyan authorities. Mogherini also pointed out , that Sofia staff will implement the arm embargo to Libya , in accordance to the security council resolution , she also said that the preparations for the new tasks will take several days , asserting on the importance for the European ministerial council's approval on this matter. The European official , in her statement , she welcomed this development in Sofia missions , especially for the urgent Libyan status , and she said that she will meet with the head of the presidential council Saraj in Vienna next Monday , during the international conference about Libya , at the invitation of the USA and Italy.
Source: Libyan News Agency