- ticket title
- ERDOGAN SAYS TWO TURKISH SOLDIERS WERE KILLED IN LIBYA
- Erdogan Confirms First Turkish Soldier Deaths in Libya
- Eastern Libya forces say 16 Turkish soldiers killed in fighting
- WFP requires urgent funds in Libya as humanitarian needs rise [EN/AR]
- UNSMIL Grateful For ‘Sincerity And Enthusiasm’ Of Libyan 5+5 Committee
Amman-The EU High Representative of Foreign Affairs and Security Policy Federica Mogherini said the New York meeting on Libya was an important step, indicating that EU member states have now realized in spite of their diverging interests that there was a need to assist Libyans reunite the country. In a press conference with Ayman Safadi Foreign Minister of Jordan here on Monday Mogherini said 'there greater interest in the security and stability of Libya, and Libyan are able to reach a solution themselves.' She stressed that 'the Berlin Conference or any other future gathering may help Libyans unite and get their country out of the crisis it is in.' She noted the meetings held by the Quartet Committee to resolve the Libyan crisis which it described as complex, highlighting Jordan's contribution to this file.
Source: Libya News Agency