- ticket title
- Libya Coast Guard Intercepts Dozens of Europe-Bound Migrants
- US Ambassador to Libya Announces his Participation in Berlin Conference
- US Congress Considers Libya Stabilization Act
- Merkel and Putin Discuss Libya, Syria and Ukraine
- Egypt Hosts Meeting Of Libyan Lawmakers To Unite Settlement Efforts
Tripoli, Deputy Presidency Council Ahmed Mi’tig has refuted reports circulating in the media over departure of the Presidency Council members from Tripoli against the backdrop of the clashes at Salahudin area. The GNA Ministers are still in Tripoli and carrying out their job normally, after the meeting that was held at the Interior Ministry with Ministers of Interior and Health Abdul Salam Ashour and Omar Bashir Al Taher. He expressed resentment over terrorizing of citizens, and said the capital was for all Libyans, and peace and stability should prevail in there, through peace and reconciliation to be made by real men not gun powder.
Source: Libya News Agency