- ticket title
- Libya: Imported camels evacuated from capital after port comes under fire
- UNHCR Update Libya (21 February 2020)
- UN launches new project to address link between terrorism, arms and crime
- Escalating Burkina Faso violence brings wider Sahel displacement emergency into focus
- Missile attacks fuel UN’s fear for migrants fleeing Libya
Tripoli-Deputy Head of Presidency Council Ahmed Mi'tig on Tuesday discussed with the GNA Minister of Finance Ahmed Bumtari, and the Acting Minister of Local Government Abdul Bari Shanbarou the financial arrangements for 2019, and transfer of money earmarked for municipalities and issues related to revenues and expenses. According to the Council's Communications Office the meeting focused on the need for the municipalities to engage actively in collecting taxes locally. Mi'tig stressed the importance of interaction between the Ministry of Local Government and the municipalities to discuss relative issues.
Source: Libya News Agency