- ticket title
- Libyan east-based army denies blocking UN planes
- UNHCR Update Libya (14 February 2020)
- UN Security Council adopts resolution calling for lasting ceasefire in Libya
- UNICEF “saddened” by injury of 3 children in Libya blast
- Security Council Endorses Conclusions of Berlin Conference on Libya, Adopting Resolution 2510 (2020) by 14 Votes in Favour, 1 Abstention
Misrata, Misrata Municipal and Military Councils, elderly, military zone and Air force Emergency Operations Team condemned Wednesday in a joint statement the air attack on a plane which was a on a social mission in Jufra, causing death, injury and damage to the aircraft. The statement rejected use of civilian and oil ports for military operations and attack on cities. The statement called on the Presidency Council, being the Supreme Commander of the Libyan Army to shoulder its responsibility and take measures and put an end to whatever threats Libyan consensus. The statement welcomed efforts made by Misrata elderly during its visit to the eastern region and extending hands to their brothers in the eastern area in expression for love and making national interest override other interests. The statement rejected all acts aimed at hindering reconciliation efforts and increasing tension. .
Source: Libya News Agency