- ticket title
- EU High Representative For Foreign Affairs And Security Policy Calls For Calm And Respect For Truce
- Algerian President: We Are Ready To Help Restore Peace To Libya
- Libyas UN-backed government suspends participation in Geneva peace talks
- Update: Libyas east-based army says its attack on Turkish ship aims to prevent terrorists
- Update: UN tries to salvage Libya talks after government announces pullout
Misrata, Misrata Military Council led by Brig. Ibrahim Ben Rajeb has announced joining of all its battalions the Central Military Zone. The announcement was made at press conference last night by Brig. Ben Rajeb. It ends the work of Misrata military council as such which began with 17 February revolution and carried out many war activities, the latest of which was countering the attack of State Organization before starting Fortified Structure and contributed to its defeat in Serte.
Source: Libya News Agency