- ticket title
- GNA Interior Ministry Undersecretary Meets Displaced Committee in Morzug
- Libyan People Celebrate Anniversary of Martyrdom of Omar Mukhtar
- UNHCR Calls for Greater Solidarity With Stranded Refugees in Libya
- Algeria Demands Adherence to UN Resolutions Banning Arms to Libya
- Dr Emari Zaed meets with US Charge D’affairs
Misrata, Misrata Military Council led by Brig. Ibrahim Ben Rajeb has announced joining of all its battalions the Central Military Zone. The announcement was made at press conference last night by Brig. Ben Rajeb. It ends the work of Misrata military council as such which began with 17 February revolution and carried out many war activities, the latest of which was countering the attack of State Organization before starting Fortified Structure and contributed to its defeat in Serte.
Source: Libya News Agency