- ticket title
- Minister Of Finnace Discusses With Custom And Tax Officials Enhnacing Work Processes
- Human Resources Dept At Ministry Of Education Opens Training Hall For Staff
- 84 Rescued Off Libyan Coast
- Anticipated Russian-Jordanian Talks On Repercussions Of Libyan Crisis
- Salama: We Are Committed To Transforming Truce Into Lasting Ceasefire
Misrata,-Misrata central Hospital outpatient clinics received nearly 9000 cases in June alone. Outpatient supervisor, Ali Abujalala said on the hospital website that the outpatient clinics offered services to over 8700 cases in various specialties, besides services offered to the wounded of the Fortified Structure Operation to liberate Serte.
Source: Libyan News Agency