- ticket title
- European Commission Denies Knowledge of Reports of ‘Violations’ by Libya Coast Guard Elements
- Cross-border Movement Back to Normal at Ras Jdeir Crossing
- General Assembly Advocates Labour Rights, Ending Illicit Wildlife Trade, Adopting 6 Resolutions as It Concludes Seventy-Third Session
- Libya: Two commanders allied to east-based Haftar killed in strike near Tripoli
- IAEA and Islamic Development Bank Launch Women’s Cancers Partnership Initiative
Misrata,-Misrata central Hospital outpatient clinics received nearly 9000 cases in June alone. Outpatient supervisor, Ali Abujalala said on the hospital website that the outpatient clinics offered services to over 8700 cases in various specialties, besides services offered to the wounded of the Fortified Structure Operation to liberate Serte.
Source: Libyan News Agency