- ticket title
- Egyptian FM, UN envoy discuss ways to resolve Libyan crisis
- UNHCR Resettlement Update #86 – Libya-Niger Situation
- Acting Education Minister Cancels Measures Suspending Teachers Salaries
- Libyan Audit Office Selected Member of Arabosai
- Mi’tig: Council Gave Authorization to Municipalities to Resolve Rubbish Problems
Tripoli, Ministry of education and Social solidarity Fund (SSF) convened a meeting to put in place a mechanism for mutual cooperation. Minister of education, Khalifa Al Sarwi said the ministry is ready to cooperate with the SSF and care for some segments of society with special needs, and provide the means to enable integration of those segments with society and contribute to productivity. Head of Administrative Committee of SSF fund expressed desire of his organization to open a school for the deaf and asked for the support of Ministry of Education in the respect. The two sides also agreed to cooperate on investment and training.
Source: Libyan News Agency