- ticket title
- Migrant shooting highlights concern about Libyan coast guard
- Libyan coast guard picks up nearly 500 migrants in region surrounding Tripoli
- IOM Libya Update, 01 – 15 September 2019
- Two Jordanians Kidnapped In Libya Set Free
- FAO report cites 41 countries needing external assistance for food
Tripoli-Minister of Transport, Milad Mataug and National Oil Corporation (NOC) chairman, Mustafa Sannalla have discussed cooperation between NOC and Ports Authority and Maritime Company. The meeting held at the NOC and attended by head of Ports and maritime Transport Authority measures to be taken by NOC affiliated companies based on international standards. Ports Authority chairman stressed the need that national companies take part in tugging operations at various oil ports to stimulate local economic activities.
Source: Libya News Agency