- ticket title
- Libya: Imported camels evacuated from capital after port comes under fire
- UNHCR Update Libya (21 February 2020)
- UN launches new project to address link between terrorism, arms and crime
- Escalating Burkina Faso violence brings wider Sahel displacement emergency into focus
- Missile attacks fuel UN’s fear for migrants fleeing Libya
Tripoli-Minister of Transport, Milad Mataug and National Oil Corporation (NOC) chairman, Mustafa Sannalla have discussed cooperation between NOC and Ports Authority and Maritime Company. The meeting held at the NOC and attended by head of Ports and maritime Transport Authority measures to be taken by NOC affiliated companies based on international standards. Ports Authority chairman stressed the need that national companies take part in tugging operations at various oil ports to stimulate local economic activities.
Source: Libya News Agency