- ticket title
- Libya Coast Guard Intercepts Dozens of Europe-Bound Migrants
- US Ambassador to Libya Announces his Participation in Berlin Conference
- US Congress Considers Libya Stabilization Act
- Merkel and Putin Discuss Libya, Syria and Ukraine
- Egypt Hosts Meeting Of Libyan Lawmakers To Unite Settlement Efforts
Minister of Local Government meets UN Secretary General
Special Representative to Libya.
Wednsday , 13– 12– 2017 – 15:05:00
Tripoli, 13 December 2017 (Lana) GNA Minister of Local
Government, Bedad Gansau met with UN Secretary General Special
Representative to Libya, head of UNSMIL, Ghassan Salama to discuss
the election process and technical support to activate forthcoming
municipal elections, national reconciliation and municipal work.
The minister stressed at the meeting Tuesday the need to support
southern Libya and refraining from its marginalization, and the need
that UNSMIL visits southern Libya and meet with military and security
leaders, elderly and tribe chiefs.
Salam underlined that head and members of UNSMIL would visit the
south as soon as possible in coordination with the Ministry of Local