- ticket title
- Libya: Imported camels evacuated from capital after port comes under fire
- UNHCR Update Libya (21 February 2020)
- UN launches new project to address link between terrorism, arms and crime
- Escalating Burkina Faso violence brings wider Sahel displacement emergency into focus
- Missile attacks fuel UN’s fear for migrants fleeing Libya
Tripoli-Minister of Local Government Dr Milad Abdulla met the French ambassador to Libya. The Local Government Ministry said the meeting focused on technical cooperation in decentralization, evolution and other related issues.
Source: Libya News Agency