- ticket title
- US accuses Russia of sending jets to help its ‘mercenaries’ in Libya
- Libya: East-based warlord Haftar seeks to rouse forces against Turkey as UN-recognised forces gain successes
- Protecting Civilians in Conflict Requires Stronger Adherence to International Law, Accountability for Violations, Secretary-General Tells Security Council
- Libya: COVID-19 – Situation Report No. 5, As of 27 May 2020
- Health assessment at community level (Muhallas), May 2020
Tripoli, GNA Minister of Interior, Fathi Bash Agha has met in Tripoli with the Turksih ambassador to libya. The minister stressed the need to implment all agreements and MoUs concluded by libya and Turkey espcaily on the security field. Bash Agha said his ministry is attaching great importance to training and enhnacing capacities of MoI personnel. The Turkish ambassador for his part expressed hope to translate all agreements and MoUs signed by the two countries into practice as soon as possible to promote the two countries’ relations.
Source: Libya News Agency