- ticket title
- Eastern Libya forces say 16 Turkish soldiers killed in fighting
- WFP requires urgent funds in Libya as humanitarian needs rise [EN/AR]
- UNSMIL Grateful For ‘Sincerity And Enthusiasm’ Of Libyan 5+5 Committee
- Libya’s Consulate In Milano Tells Community To Be Cautious
- Bugdanov: Russian Foreign Policy Based On Constant Support For Libya’s Independence
Tripoli, GNA Minister of Interior, Fathi Bash Agha met the US British charge de affaires to Libya. The meeting focused on bilateral cooperation on securing airports, security training, fighting crime and terrorism. MoI website reported that the minister stressed to the US Charge de affaires whom he met in Tunis Tuesday on the importance of speeding up security cooperation between the two countries especially as far as developing Libyan police work is concerned and making use of available police training by the USA.
Source: Libya News Agency