- ticket title
- UN envoy pushes to stop ‘blatant’ embargo violations in Libya
- Rwanda Receives More African Refugees From Libya
- Tunisia: Post-Debate Handshake Hailed as Pro-Democracy Sign
- Delegates Stress Urgent Need for Weather Resilient Farming, Combating Hunger, as Second Committee Debates Agriculture, Food Security, Nutrition
- President of the Presidential Council briefed on the arrangements for the start of the new school year
Tripoli, GNA Minister of Interior, Fathi Bash Agha met the US British charge de affaires to Libya. The meeting focused on bilateral cooperation on securing airports, security training, fighting crime and terrorism. MoI website reported that the minister stressed to the US Charge de affaires whom he met in Tunis Tuesday on the importance of speeding up security cooperation between the two countries especially as far as developing Libyan police work is concerned and making use of available police training by the USA.
Source: Libya News Agency