- ticket title
- Disease Control Centre releases Guiding Manual to track people infected with Coronavirus
- Central Committee for Municipal Elections organizes training course
- South Sudan’s Rivals Form Unity Government Aiming to End War
- Erdogan, Macron, Merkel Hold Phone Conversation On Syria, Libya
- Home of Togo Opposition Candidate Surrounded by Security Forces
Tripoli- The GNA Minister of Employment Al Mahdi Al Werdemi has denied any consultations over opening of labour market for Egyptian workers, saying news to the contrary on SMS pages were unfounded. Al Werdemi said in statements 'Libya welcomes skilled labour within a coordination through Libyan diplomatic channels, and the a panel of experts will discuss with Egyptian Ministry of Labour in the coming period.
Source: Libya News Agency