- ticket title
- Migrant shooting highlights concern about Libyan coast guard
- Libyan coast guard picks up nearly 500 migrants in region surrounding Tripoli
- IOM Libya Update, 01 – 15 September 2019
- Two Jordanians Kidnapped In Libya Set Free
- FAO report cites 41 countries needing external assistance for food
Tripoli- The GNA Minister of Employment Al Mahdi Al Werdemi has denied any consultations over opening of labour market for Egyptian workers, saying news to the contrary on SMS pages were unfounded. Al Werdemi said in statements 'Libya welcomes skilled labour within a coordination through Libyan diplomatic channels, and the a panel of experts will discuss with Egyptian Ministry of Labour in the coming period.
Source: Libya News Agency