- ticket title
- Remarks at joint press encounter with German Chancellor Angela Merkel following Libya Conference: Antonio Guterres
- The Berlin Conference on Libya – Conference Conclusions (19 January 2020)
- SRSG Ghassan Salame remarks to the press at the International Conference on Libya – Berlin, 19 January 2020
- U.S. calls for immediate resumption of operations by Libya’s NOC
- UN Chief Urges International Pressure to Solidify Libyan Cease-Fire
Military units were deployed along the Tunisia-Libya land and sea borders to prevent any possible threat to the country’s territorial integrity, said Spokesperson for the Defence Ministry Lieutenant-Colonel Belhassen Oueslati.
He told TAP Monday the military backed by national guards and customs officials will secure the borders and bar the way to terrorist infiltration, the trafficking of arms and the smuggling of subsidised goods.
The situation in Libya is being “closely followed” and military aircraft are conducting combing operations to monitor the airspace and guard land and sea borders, Lieutenant-Colonel Oueslati pointed out.
Egypt Monday launched a dawn air strike against the positions of the Islamic State (Isis) in Libya after the group released a video showing the execution of 21 Egyptian nationals.
Source : Tunis Afrique Presse