- ticket title
- McDermott Appoints Tareq Kawash Senior Vice President, Europe, Middle East and Africa
- Microsoft announces 2020 Partner of the Year Awards winners and finalists
- مايكروسوفت تعلن عن الفائزين والمرشحين النهائيين لجوائز شريك العام لمايكروسوفت 2020
- GardaWorld Acquires Leading Integrated Security Risk Management Firm WorldAware
- RevBits announces issuance of two U.S. patents covering next generation email security for MS Outlook users
About 400 migrants are feared drowned after their boat capsized off Libya, survivors have told Save the Children organisation.
Survivors said that the latest tragedy happened after the boat, carrying about 550 migrants in total, overturned a day after leaving Libya.
The coast guard had helped rescue some 144 people on Monday and immediately launched an air and sea search operation in hopes of finding others.
No other survivors or bodies have been recovered.
Earlier Tuesday, the European Union’s top migration official said the EU must quickly adapt to the growing numbers of migrants trying to reach its shores, as new figures showed that more than 7,000 migrants have been plucked from the Mediterranean in the last four days.
Source : Tunis Afrique Presse