- ticket title
- LONGi unveils RE100 roadmap to achieve 100% green energy use by 2028
- THRIVE II: This Is What It Takes releases trailer August 8th in 15 languages for sequel to one of the top watched documentaries of all time
- First liquid biopsy to receive FDA Approval for comprehensive tumor profiling across all solid cancers, Guardant Health’s Guardant360® CDx, gains credibility among oncologists in Asia, Middle East and Africa.
- Miami International Holdings Reports July 2020 Trading Results for MIAX Exchange Group; July Market Share up Approximately 19% over 2019
- التقنيات المعززة تساعد منصات التجارة الإلكترونية والتجار على تقديم تجربة بث حي أكثر ذكاء على الإنترنت
Mesahle: Algeria tries to safeguard unity and sovereignty of Libyan state.Thursday , 02-02-2017 – 16:12:00
Abudhabi, 02.02.2017(Lana) Algerian State Minister for Maghreb, African Union and Arab League Affairs, Abdulqader Mesahle renewed emphasis on the consistent stance of Algeria to address disputes peacefully and not to interfere in the internal affairs of Libya. Mesahle said in address during the 4th round of Arab Russian Cooperation Forum hosted by Abudhabi Wednesday, that Algeria encourages all Libyan parties to reach an agreement based on the political solution and national reconciliation, by adopting a comprehensive Libyan-Libyan dialogue for all parties to safeguard unity, territorial integrity and sovereignty of Libya without foreign interventions. Mesahle praised the victories made by Libya in the fight against terrorism in various Libyan cities, according to the Algerian news agency. For his part the Russian Foreign Minister, Sergi Lavarev reaffirmed his country’s support to the efforts made by Algeria to reach a political solution to the Libyan crisis. =Lana=