- ticket title
- US Calls for Resumption of Libyan Oil Production
- U.S. Vacuum: How Libya Is Descending Into A Russia-Turkey Proxy War
- Illegal Settlement Growth, Widespread Hopelessness among Youth Eroding Middle East Peace Prospects, Under-Secretary-General Tells Security Council
- 2,400 Turkey-Backed Syrian Rebel Fighters Reach Libya
- Pro-Haftar Forces ‘Block Oil Exports’ From Key Libya Ports
Tripoli, Member of Presidency Council Ahmed Hamza met Thursday chairman and members of the National Assembly of Fezan. The meeting held at GNA premises addressed issues facing the south of the country and ways to find solutions to them especially security wise.
Source: Libya News Agency