- ticket title
- German Government: We Expect Sustainable Ceasefire In Libya
- Italian Foreign Minister: EU Approves Mission To Prevent Weapons Entering Libya
- Algerian Foreign Minister Arrives In Tripoli
- As Libya talks resume in Geneva, UN negotiator seeks to overcome sticking points
- UN-Backed Government in Libya Suspends Talks After Attack
Tripoli, The Melletta Oil & Gas Co. has announced an increase in oil and gas production by 2000 bpd to 9500 bpd. The Company said the National Drilling and Well Maintenance Company owned by THE national Oil Company had completed maintenance work on well No 56 which resumed production of 4800 bpd and 9 million cubic feet of gas per day. It said it expected to finish maintenance of Well A49 before the end of the year which will increase production by 1000 bpd.
Source: Libya News Agency