- ticket title
- LONGi unveils RE100 roadmap to achieve 100% green energy use by 2028
- THRIVE II: This Is What It Takes releases trailer August 8th in 15 languages for sequel to one of the top watched documentaries of all time
- First liquid biopsy to receive FDA Approval for comprehensive tumor profiling across all solid cancers, Guardant Health’s Guardant360® CDx, gains credibility among oncologists in Asia, Middle East and Africa.
- Miami International Holdings Reports July 2020 Trading Results for MIAX Exchange Group; July Market Share up Approximately 19% over 2019
- التقنيات المعززة تساعد منصات التجارة الإلكترونية والتجار على تقديم تجربة بث حي أكثر ذكاء على الإنترنت
Tripoli, The Melletta Oil & Gas Co. has announced an increase in oil and gas production by 2000 bpd to 9500 bpd. The Company said the National Drilling and Well Maintenance Company owned by THE national Oil Company had completed maintenance work on well No 56 which resumed production of 4800 bpd and 9 million cubic feet of gas per day. It said it expected to finish maintenance of Well A49 before the end of the year which will increase production by 1000 bpd.
Source: Libya News Agency