- ticket title
- UN envoy pushes to stop ‘blatant’ embargo violations in Libya
- Rwanda Receives More African Refugees From Libya
- Tunisia: Post-Debate Handshake Hailed as Pro-Democracy Sign
- Delegates Stress Urgent Need for Weather Resilient Farming, Combating Hunger, as Second Committee Debates Agriculture, Food Security, Nutrition
- President of the Presidential Council briefed on the arrangements for the start of the new school year
Tripoli, The Melletta Oil & Gas Co. has announced an increase in oil and gas production by 2000 bpd to 9500 bpd. The Company said the National Drilling and Well Maintenance Company owned by THE national Oil Company had completed maintenance work on well No 56 which resumed production of 4800 bpd and 9 million cubic feet of gas per day. It said it expected to finish maintenance of Well A49 before the end of the year which will increase production by 1000 bpd.
Source: Libya News Agency