- ticket title
- Helping MENA Transition Out of Fragility
- German Foreign Ministry Discloses Details Of Ceasefire Agreement In Libya
- Algerian President Seeks To Rally Support For Summit On Libya
- UN-brokered Libya talks show ‘seriousness reach draft ceasefire deal
- Libyan Embassy In Oman Urges Libyan Nationals To Be Cautious To Spread Of Coronavirus
Casablanca,-Mediterranean 5+5 countries meeting on tourism was kicked off in Casa Blanca, Morocco entitled; "Tourism and environmental changes'. The meeting co-chaired by Morocco and France. According to French Foreign Ministry website, the meeting was attended by ten Mediterranean countries which are Algeria, Libya, Morocco, Mauritanian, and Tunis for the south of the Mediterranean, and Spain, France, Italy, Malta and Portugal for north of the Mediterranean. The meeting is to discuss the theme of sustained tourism is a priority which should defended permanently.
Source: Libyan News Agency