- ticket title
- Libya: Humanitarian Dashboard (Jan – July 2019)
- Libyan Coast Guard picks up nearly 500 migrants in region surrounding Tripoli
- How Pompeo Took Charge of US Response to Attack on Saudi Oil Fields
- Security Council Committee on Libya Meets with Libyan Investment Authority
- Migrant shooting highlights concern about Libyan coast guard
Casablanca,-Mediterranean 5+5 countries meeting on tourism was kicked off in Casa Blanca, Morocco entitled; "Tourism and environmental changes'. The meeting co-chaired by Morocco and France. According to French Foreign Ministry website, the meeting was attended by ten Mediterranean countries which are Algeria, Libya, Morocco, Mauritanian, and Tunis for the south of the Mediterranean, and Spain, France, Italy, Malta and Portugal for north of the Mediterranean. The meeting is to discuss the theme of sustained tourism is a priority which should defended permanently.
Source: Libyan News Agency