- ticket title
- Meeting of Libya’s Neighbours to be Held on Sidelines of Mediterranean Dialogue Forum in Rome Next Month
- Italy Announces Meeting of Libya’s Neighbours to be Held on Sidelines of Mediterranean Dialogue Forum in Rome
- GNA Acting Minister of Education Announces End of Strike and Start of School Year
- Salama Discusses With Parliamentary Delegation ways of Reviving Political Track
- New Training Facility Aimed at Preparing US Personnel for Uncertainty Abroad
Zelitin, several mayors of central region of Libya urged President and members of the Presidency Council of the GNA to speed up disbursement of financial aid to families displaced from Serte and currently residing in these municipalities. Mayors of the municipalities of Zelitin, Misrata, Qasr Khyar, Misalata, and Khomas and presidents of Serte and Beni Waleed Local Councils explained in statement Wednesday following their meeting in Zelitin, that the displaced from Serte and its outskirts are facing difficult conditions and are in need for aid. President of Serte Local Council, Eng. Abdulfatah al-Siwi said in statement to Lana that the meeting covered some obstacles facing displaced families from serte residing in these municipalities. They also reviewed stock count ,made by stock committees formed by the Crisis Committee of Serte Local Council. President of Serte Local Council explained that the meeting discussed the security situation at these municipalities and continued coordination between security operations room at these mucipalities to follow up any security breaches and infiltration of terrorist elements coming from Serte.
Source: Libyan News Agency