- ticket title
- Malta’s Foreign Minister: Features of solving the Libyan crisis looming, and we support the efforts of the UN mission in Libya
- Developing five City Profiles for conflict-affected cities in Iraq, Libya, Yemen and Syria
- Egypt, Italy FMs discuss bilateral ties, regional issues
- UNHCR Update Libya (6 December 2019) [EN/AR]
- Secretary-General Appoints Nada al-Nashif of Jordan Deputy High Commissioner for Human Rights
Tarhuna, 08.03.2016(Lana) Mayor of Tarhuna and members of his municipalities visited several projects in the city including the halted ones. Mayor of Tarhuna, Ayad Al Bai told Lana that the field visit to see work progress of development projects and find out causes obstructing work. The visited projects include a road linking east with the west of the city. He said once completed the road would rare traffic conjugation in the city. He said the municipality is set to pave pedestrians. Street lights and painting state institutions. The municipality already launched work to finalize the polyclinics, some tourist attractions, sports utilities and Physiotherapy centre.
Source: Libya News Agency