- ticket title
- German Government: We Expect Sustainable Ceasefire In Libya
- Italian Foreign Minister: EU Approves Mission To Prevent Weapons Entering Libya
- Algerian Foreign Minister Arrives In Tripoli
- As Libya talks resume in Geneva, UN negotiator seeks to overcome sticking points
- UN-Backed Government in Libya Suspends Talks After Attack
Tripoli, 24Mayor of Sebha, Hamad Khayal has announced that the situation is calm Thursday in Sebha after success of efforts of wise men from all parts of Libya. The efforts led to the signing of an agreement between the conflicting parties and stopping clashes in the city. Al-Khayal told Lana that the number of the injured from both sides were transpotereted to hospitals and clinics in Tripoli to receive treatment. He also called for using reason and putting national interest over all considerations.
Source: National News Agency