- ticket title
- Libya: Humanitarian Dashboard (Jan – July 2019)
- Libyan Coast Guard picks up nearly 500 migrants in region surrounding Tripoli
- How Pompeo Took Charge of US Response to Attack on Saudi Oil Fields
- Security Council Committee on Libya Meets with Libyan Investment Authority
- Migrant shooting highlights concern about Libyan coast guard
Tripoli, 24Mayor of Sebha, Hamad Khayal has announced that the situation is calm Thursday in Sebha after success of efforts of wise men from all parts of Libya. The efforts led to the signing of an agreement between the conflicting parties and stopping clashes in the city. Al-Khayal told Lana that the number of the injured from both sides were transpotereted to hospitals and clinics in Tripoli to receive treatment. He also called for using reason and putting national interest over all considerations.
Source: National News Agency