- ticket title
- Libya: Humanitarian Dashboard (Jan – July 2019)
- Libyan Coast Guard picks up nearly 500 migrants in region surrounding Tripoli
- How Pompeo Took Charge of US Response to Attack on Saudi Oil Fields
- Security Council Committee on Libya Meets with Libyan Investment Authority
- Migrant shooting highlights concern about Libyan coast guard
Serte, rapid maintenance work and preparation of classrooms was completed in over five schools in Abusaleem, Ain Zara, Tripoli. The schools were allocated to children displaced from Serte. Head of Serte Crisis Committee, Tripoli Branch, Omran Belawafi told Lana reporter that the Libyan Transitional Initiative made maintenance work in some schools in both districts of Tripoli. He said the schools designated for the children displaced from Serte and children of the people living in the proximity of these schools. The maintenance work included painting of the walls and equipping class rooms with teachers and educational aides, he added.
Source: Libya News Agency