- ticket title
- Lavarov: UN Alone Capable Of Guaranteeing Integrity Of Libya
- Celebrations Making Anniversary Of Feb
- Head Of Presidency Council Announces Launch Of The 2020 Humanitarian Response Plan For Libya
- British National Security Adviser Discuss With Egyptian Foreign Minister Developments In Libya
- US Secretary Of State: We Hope Political Negotiation In Libya Start By End Of This Month
Serte, rapid maintenance work and preparation of classrooms was completed in over five schools in Abusaleem, Ain Zara, Tripoli. The schools were allocated to children displaced from Serte. Head of Serte Crisis Committee, Tripoli Branch, Omran Belawafi told Lana reporter that the Libyan Transitional Initiative made maintenance work in some schools in both districts of Tripoli. He said the schools designated for the children displaced from Serte and children of the people living in the proximity of these schools. The maintenance work included painting of the walls and equipping class rooms with teachers and educational aides, he added.
Source: Libya News Agency