- ticket title
- أوراكل ووول مارت تعلنان عن تلقي موافقة مبدئية من الحكومة الأمريكية
- Amazfit Band 5 Launched with Blood Oxygen Saturation, 15-day Battery Life at 44.9USD on Sept. 21st, and Amazon Alexa Built-in Coming Soon
- طُرح سوار أمازفت باند 5 لقياس تشبع الأكسجين في الدم مزود ببطارية تدوم لمدة 15 يومًا بسعر 44.9 دولار أمريكي  بتاريخ 21 سبتمبر، وسيُدمج به تطبيق أمازون أليكسا قريبًا
- حازت أوراكل الاختيار لتصبح مزود السحابة الآمن لتطبيق تيك توك
- شركة ﺗﺷﺎﻧﻐﻬﻭﻧﻎ تعلن رعاية منتخب الصين لتنس الريشة
- Libya Holds First ‘Civil Trial’ of Pro-Gaddafi Loyalists
Five defendants appeared in the dock in the brand new courtroom in the Libyan city of Zawiyah on Tuesday in what court officials said was the first civil trial of suspected supporters of former dictator Muammar Gaddafi.
- Informative Photo Tour of Sudan’s History
The downstairs exhibition hall at London University’s Brunei Gallery is hosting Frederique Cifuentes’ magnificent exhibition : Disappearing Heritage of Sudan 1820 – 1956, providing an informative photo tour of the country’s recent history.
- Opinion: Delay the Elections? When Would A Good Time Be? – By Gada Mahfud
When the people of Libya toppled the former regime they did so spontaneously without prior planning and without being adequately prepared for the aggressive force that the unarmed protesters were faced with.
- Cyprus Wants Involvement in Libya’s Construction Industry
Cyprus’ Commerce, Industry and Tourism Minister Neoklis Sylikiotis has expressed his country’s great interest in getting involved in activities in Libya’s construction industry, in a period in which the country is in a process of reconstruction.
- Russia Lifts Arms Embargo on Libya
Oon the instructions of Russian Prime Minister Dimitri Medvedev, Russia has lifted an embargo on the supply of arms to Libya.
- Turkish Exports to Libya On Increase
According to figures issued by Turkey’s country’s statistics authority, TurkStat, Turkish exports to Libya, Russia, Jordan, Syria, and Albania were up in the last three years after visa exemption.
- El-Keeb Brands As Outlaws Gunmen Who Attacked His Office
Libya’s interim Prime Minister Abdurrahim el-Keeb has branded gunmen who attacked his office in the country’s capital, Tripoli, in Tuesday, as "outlaws".
- US UN Envoy Urges Libyan Women to Vote
The US ambassador to the United Nations , Susan Rice has called on women in Libya to take a step to ensure their democratic voice is heard by registering to vote.
- Deadline for Registration of Voters, Candidates for Libya Elections Extended to May 15
The head of the High National Election Commission, HNEC, Nuri Elabbar, confirmed on Libya’s Al-Ahrar TV, that the election commission has ‘decided to extend the deadline for the registration of candidates to 15 May. He also confirmed that the June 19 targeted for election day stands.