- ticket title
- Displacement Tracking Matrix (DTM) Libya IDP and Returnee Report: Mobility Tracking Round 28 | November – December 2019
- “Mainstreaming Mental Health and Psychosocial Support in Education sector”
- UNHCR Update Libya (24 January 2020)
- Kyrgyz Foreign Minister Says Possible U.S. Travel Ban Inclusion May Be Linked To Biometric Passport Delay
- Outlining Road Map for Change in 2020, Secretary-General Says World Must Unite to Tackle Nuclear Menace, Rising Tensions, Climate Emergency
3 Million BPD. Tripoli, The National Oil Company has announced that Libya’s oil production has risen to one million three hundred thousands barrels per day. The NOC said oil terminals have witnessed an upsurge of exportation of Libyan oil.
Source: Libya News Agency