- ticket title
- Presidency Council Convenes meeting to discuss developments and repercussions of aggression on capital
- Libyan Government Condemns Daesh Attack On Southern Oil Field
- PC Deputy meets Governor of Central Bank of Libya
- Libya: Haftar Calls for the People to Rebel in Tripoli
- UN Tells Italy Proposed Decree Violates Migrants’ Rights
3 Million BPD. Tripoli, The National Oil Company has announced that Libya’s oil production has risen to one million three hundred thousands barrels per day. The NOC said oil terminals have witnessed an upsurge of exportation of Libyan oil.
Source: Libya News Agency