- ticket title
- European Commission Denies Knowledge of Reports of ‘Violations’ by Libya Coast Guard Elements
- Cross-border Movement Back to Normal at Ras Jdeir Crossing
- General Assembly Advocates Labour Rights, Ending Illicit Wildlife Trade, Adopting 6 Resolutions as It Concludes Seventy-Third Session
- Libya: Two commanders allied to east-based Haftar killed in strike near Tripoli
- IAEA and Islamic Development Bank Launch Women’s Cancers Partnership Initiative
ALGIERS, The leader of a Libyan Parliamentary delegation, Ali Ahmed Tekali, says the delegation' current visit to Algeria is an opportunity to find a solution to the crisis in his country, while praising the strong relations between Algeria and Libya.
Speaking when the delegation called on the Deputy Speaker of the People's National Assembly (lower house of Parliament), Djamel Bouras, here Sunday, Tekali said in view of the special situation in Libya, the visit would be "an opportunity to discuss our problems in the hope of getting support for reaching a solution to the crisis".
He hailed "the strong relations between Algeria and Libya, which are based on co-operation and mutual respect".
Bouras expressed "Algeria's wish that security and stability be restored in Libya", especially as the country has "great potentialities" which may help it overcome its problems.
Source: NAM NEWS NETWORK