- ticket title
- Eastern Libya forces say 16 Turkish soldiers killed in fighting
- WFP requires urgent funds in Libya as humanitarian needs rise [EN/AR]
- UNSMIL Grateful For ‘Sincerity And Enthusiasm’ Of Libyan 5+5 Committee
- Libya’s Consulate In Milano Tells Community To Be Cautious
- Bugdanov: Russian Foreign Policy Based On Constant Support For Libya’s Independence
ALGIERS, The leader of a Libyan Parliamentary delegation, Ali Ahmed Tekali, says the delegation' current visit to Algeria is an opportunity to find a solution to the crisis in his country, while praising the strong relations between Algeria and Libya.
Speaking when the delegation called on the Deputy Speaker of the People's National Assembly (lower house of Parliament), Djamel Bouras, here Sunday, Tekali said in view of the special situation in Libya, the visit would be "an opportunity to discuss our problems in the hope of getting support for reaching a solution to the crisis".
He hailed "the strong relations between Algeria and Libya, which are based on co-operation and mutual respect".
Bouras expressed "Algeria's wish that security and stability be restored in Libya", especially as the country has "great potentialities" which may help it overcome its problems.
Source: NAM NEWS NETWORK