- ticket title
- Displacement Tracking Matrix (DTM) Libya’s Migrant Report: Round 26 | June – July 2019
- UNHCR Update Libya (13 September 2019)
- IOM Returns 127 Stranded Migrants Safely to 15 Countries Across Africa, Asia
- Scarred by Libya Abuse, Migrants Hope for New Life in Europe
- Nigeria’s child detainees, Myanmar’s ‘out of control’ military, and a ‘safe zone’ in Syria: The Cheat Sheet
ALGIERS, Members of a Libyan parliamentary delegation now visiting Algeria have hailed the efforts by Algeria to facilitate consultations among Libyan parties under the implementation of a political agreement and its support for the United Nations-backed dialogue process.
The said this when they called on the Chairman of the Committee on National Defence of Algeria's Council of the Nation (Upper House), Mohamed Ben Taba, here Monday, a Council state,emt said.
Both parties broached the latest development in Libya and the "means to boost the process of the crisis resolution, particularly through inclusive dialogue and national reconciliation, in order to preserve stability, peace and security in this brotherly and neighbour country", added the statement.
Ben Taba recalled Algeria's approach for the settlement of the Libyan crisis and its efforts based on the principle of non-interference in other countries' internal affairs, while promoting political solution and bringing closer the viewpoints of Libyan parties.
Source: NAM NEWS NETWORK