- ticket title
- Helping MENA Transition Out of Fragility
- German Foreign Ministry Discloses Details Of Ceasefire Agreement In Libya
- Algerian President Seeks To Rally Support For Summit On Libya
- UN-brokered Libya talks show ‘seriousness reach draft ceasefire deal
- Libyan Embassy In Oman Urges Libyan Nationals To Be Cautious To Spread Of Coronavirus
Libyan Nationals Under 15 and More Than 50 Can Enter
Jordan Without Entry Visas.
Sunday , 01– 04– 2018 – 16:36:00
Amman, 1 April 2018(Lana) Jordan has decided to allow Libyan
nationals, who are under 15 or more than 50 years of age, to enter
the country without entry visas, a spokesman for the Libyan embassy
in Amman said.
But all Libyan visitors will have to pay a tax of 40 Jordanian
Dinars $57 upon arrival at the airport, the Libyan Embassy Assistant
Information Officer Salah Al Ghazal said.
Visitors of 15-50 years of age still have to apply for security
clearance, he said.