- ticket title
- Pope Backs UN Chief’s Call for Global Cease-Fire to Focus on Coronavirus
- Iran Defends Virus Response as Syria Reports First Death
- CoronaVirus Combat Committee Issues Stricter Measures After Detection Of Two New Cases
- Libyan Consulate In Tunis Advises Libyan Nationals To Remain In Their Homes
- EU Renews Support For Berlin Conference’s Outcomes And For Immediate Halt Of Fighting In Libya
Tripoli-The Libyan National Centre For Disease Control on Tuesday announced the first CoronaVirus case in Libya. In a circulation posted to its SMS page, NCDC said the case was for a man who tested positive for CoronaVirus at the Reference Lab affiliated with NCDC. The Centre said precautionary measures would be taken, including determining those who had come into contact with the affected person.
Source: Libya News Agency