- ticket title
- أوبو تطلق حملة اكتشف اللامحدودبالشراكة مع ثلاثة مواهب إماراتية بارزة
- تكريم شركة Gulf Business Machines كواحدة من أفضل شركات التوظيف في البحرين عن عام 2020
- LONGi unveils RE100 roadmap to achieve 100% green energy use by 2028
- THRIVE II: This Is What It Takes releases trailer August 8th in 15 languages for sequel to one of the top watched documentaries of all time
- First liquid biopsy to receive FDA Approval for comprehensive tumor profiling across all solid cancers, Guardant Health’s Guardant360® CDx, gains credibility among oncologists in Asia, Middle East and Africa.
Tripoli-The Libyan National Centre For Disease Control on Tuesday announced the first CoronaVirus case in Libya. In a circulation posted to its SMS page, NCDC said the case was for a man who tested positive for CoronaVirus at the Reference Lab affiliated with NCDC. The Centre said precautionary measures would be taken, including determining those who had come into contact with the affected person.
Source: Libya News Agency