- ticket title
- European Commission Denies Knowledge of Reports of ‘Violations’ by Libya Coast Guard Elements
- Cross-border Movement Back to Normal at Ras Jdeir Crossing
- General Assembly Advocates Labour Rights, Ending Illicit Wildlife Trade, Adopting 6 Resolutions as It Concludes Seventy-Third Session
- Libya: Two commanders allied to east-based Haftar killed in strike near Tripoli
- IAEA and Islamic Development Bank Launch Women’s Cancers Partnership Initiative
Libyan Centre for Mines and war remains mark international
Friday , 06– 04– 2018 – 16:44:00
Tripoli, 6 April 2018(Lana) On Wednesday the Libyan Centre for Mines
and war remains marked international awareness day on danger of mines
themed; ‘ Enhancing Protection, Peace and Development”.
The event was attended by director of the centre and several
specialists in the field and deputy head of UNSMIL and organizations
implementing mine related activities.
Director of the centre said marking this day sends a message to the
international community that Libya is very keen to protect it’s
From 2016 to 2017 the centre destroyed over 300 tons of war remanats.
UNSMIL deputy head said after four years the UN returned to Libya.