- ticket title
- Eastern Libya forces say 16 Turkish soldiers killed in fighting
- WFP requires urgent funds in Libya as humanitarian needs rise [EN/AR]
- UNSMIL Grateful For ‘Sincerity And Enthusiasm’ Of Libyan 5+5 Committee
- Libya’s Consulate In Milano Tells Community To Be Cautious
- Bugdanov: Russian Foreign Policy Based On Constant Support For Libya’s Independence
Tripoli, - The Libyan airlines company declared the resumption of its air flights to Sudan , after a stoppage for six years , due to security situations in Libya. Spokesman for the company "Sa'ad Bu-Khattwa" on Sunday , said that the company had successfully resumed its flights , between Mi'etiga airport in Tripoli , and Khartoum airport , after a stoppage since 2010 , due to security situations. Bu-Khattwa , added that the flights' timetable , will be as two flights a week , on Saturdays and Wednesdays , expecting that this international line will contribute in easement over travelers from the southern Libyan cities. About Libya's efforts to re-open other international destinations , Bu-Khattwa ; added ; "we have communications with number of regional and foreign countries , to re-open air zone for the Libyan airlines , and that what we hope to happen soon".
Source: Libyan News Agency