- ticket title
- غاب إنك تسرع التحول الرقمي بسحابة مايكروسوفت
- PPG PITT-CHAR® NX: الجيل القادم من طلاءات الأنظمة الإيبوكسية المرنة للحماية من الحريق
- OptDyn™ and aSAY Group, an EOH Company, Announce Strategic Partnership to Drive MENA Region Production and Adoption of the Subutai™ Blockchain Router
- 124th Canton Fair Records US$29.8 billion In Turnover, Hosts More than 70,000 New Buyers
- First Committee Approves 27 Texts, Including 2 Proposing New Groups to Develop Rules for States on Responsible Cyberspace Conduct
4 October 2017 – Condemning an attack against a court house in the Libyan city of Misrata, the United Nations Support Mission in Libya (UNSMIL) underscored that those behind the incident must be held accountable.
At least three individuals were killed and more than 15 injured in the attack today, the responsibility for which is claimed by the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL/Da’esh) terrorist group.
“Indiscriminate attacks against civilians, including employees of the judicial institutions, are violations of human rights and international humanitarian law and cannot be justified,” the Mission said in a statement.
“Those behind today’s bombing and other such despicable acts must face justice.”
In the statement, the Mission also expressed its solidarity with the Government and people of Libya.
It added that the Special Representative for the Secretary-General for the country and the head of UNSMIL, Ghassan Salame, expressed his condolences to the families of those killed and wished a swift recovery to the injured.