- ticket title
- Five Key Factors for a Future-Oriented Digital Transformation of Electric Power Enterprises
- مجموعة تأجير السيارات النادرة الرائدة في الإمارات العربية المتحدة تشارك شركة “نابولو لتصميم البرمجيات” في نيويورك لتقديم منتجات تقنية متطورة إلى العالم العربي
- دواء “أفيجان” يظهر نتائج واعدة في علاج مرضى “كوفيد-19” في اليابان
- GWM Set to Debut New Models at Auto China 2020
- Egypt Ministry of Petroleum and Mineral Resources: Joint Declaration – Signing The East Mediterranean Gas Forum Statute
Today at the Farnesina the Minister of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation, Paolo Gentiloni, received the Libyan Minister of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation, Mohammed Taher Siyala. During the meeting, the two ministers explored crucial aspects of Italian-Libyan relations in the light of the ministerial meeting on Libya that was held in Vienna yesterday. Minister Gentiloni confirmed that Libya's unity and stabilisation are Italy's priority goals and are also necessary both for Libya's future development and to combat terrorism.
Mr Gentiloni assured Mr Siyala that Italy will continue to give humanitarian aid to Libya. The two ministers also talked about the possibility of reactivating the instruments set forth in the 2008 Friendship Treaty as soon as possible.
Mr Siyala thanked Italy for the fundamental role played in favouring political dialogue in Libya and also for having facilitated, through its diplomatic efforts, the support of the international community to the National Unity Government led by Al-Sarraj.
At the end of the meeting Mr Gentiloni and Mr Siyala signed a joint statement on reinforcing bilateral relations.