- ticket title
- More than 100 illegal immigrants deported from Libya
- Libya’s UN-backed government condemns deadly airstrike in Tripoli
- Salame and Deputy Meet Delegation From Misrata Including Members of House of Representatives and High Council of State
- Presidency Council Blames UN Mission for Death of Children in Arial Shelling in Al Fernaj
- GNA Foreign Ministry of Social Affairs Condemns Massacre of Children in Al Fernaj
Abu Dhabi, The GNA delegated Foreign Minister Mohamed Siala is representing Libya at the 4th Round of Arab-Russian Economic Forum which kicked off here on Wednesday. The biyearly meeting, which is attended by Arab Foreign Ministers, the Secretary General of the League of Arab States and the Russian Foreign Minister Sergie Lavarov was expected to discuss exchange between Arab countries and Russia in the economic area, as well as the regional and international developments.
Source: Libya News Agency