- ticket title
- Lavarov: UN Alone Capable Of Guaranteeing Integrity Of Libya
- Celebrations Making Anniversary Of Feb
- Head Of Presidency Council Announces Launch Of The 2020 Humanitarian Response Plan For Libya
- British National Security Adviser Discuss With Egyptian Foreign Minister Developments In Libya
- US Secretary Of State: We Hope Political Negotiation In Libya Start By End Of This Month
- The Lebanese Center for Policy Studies (LCPS) in conjunction with Natural Resource Governance Institute (NRGI) launched an eight-day training workshop titled: "Fundamentals of Oil and Gas Governance" at the Commodore Hotel, with the participation of around 35 candidates from the Middle East and North Africa (MENA), notably from Lebanon, Iraq, Libya and Tunisia.
The training workshop, which will take place from November 23 to December 2, will take up an array of issues related to the governance of oil and gas sector, notably the fundamentals of oil, challenges and opportunities, understanding contracts, roles and responsibilities, transparency mechanisms, revenue management, economic diversification, environmental and social impact, local content and corruption in the sector.
It is to note that the workshop is funded by NRGI and the Norwegian Embassy in Beirut.
The training workshop will be followed on Friday, Dec 2, by a regional conference at the Movenpick Hotel in Beirut on the impact of low commodity prices in the Middle East. The regional conference will be attended by the participants of the workshop.
The Conference will conclude with the distribution of certificates amongst participants who fulfilled workshop requirements.
Source: National News Agency