- ticket title
- Adopting 7 Resolutions, General Assembly Calls for Recorded Vote on Texts Addressing Global Health, Ties with Organization of Islamic Cooperation
- EU Trust Fund for Africa: new actions adopted to support vulnerable migrants, foster socio-economic development and improve border management in North of Africa
- GNA Minister Of Transport Meets Canadian Ambassador.
- Head Of Presidency Council Attends Event At Police Academy.
- GNA Interior Minister Discuss Security Cooperation With German Foreign Ministry Undersecretary.
Kuwaiti Prime Minister, Sheikh Jaber Al-Mubarak Al-Hamad Al-Sabah, received at Al-Seif Palace this evening, in the presence of Kuwaiti Information Minister, State Minister for Youth Affairs Mohammad Nasser Al-Jabri, the directors of the Arab news agencies participating in the 46th General Assembly of the Federation of Arab News Agencies (FANA) currently held in Kuwait.
Chairing the delegation was Head of the Federation of Arab News Agencies, Director of the Kuwait News Agency Sheikh Mubarak Duaiej Al-Ibrahim Al-Sabah, which included Chairman of Asia News Agencies Organization, Director of Azerbaijan’s News Agency (Aztraj) Aslan Aslanov, Director of the Lebanese National Media Agency Laure Sleiman, and the Directors of News Agencies in Oman, Qatar, Bahrain, Sudan, Libya, Mauritania, Yemen, Tunisia, UAE and Saudi Arabia, as well as the Secretary-General of the Union of Arab News Agencies Farid Ayar, and senior officials of the Kuwait News Agency.
During the meeting, the Kuwaiti Prime Minister expressed great appreciation for the role played by the Arab media in spreading awareness, intellect and culture, combating extremist ideology and encouraging citizens to contribute to comprehensive development in various Arab countries.
Sheikh Jaber praised “the role of the Arab news agencies in highlighting the Arab cultural facets across the world and enhancing communication between different peoples, in addition to their objective commitment and credibility in the transfer of facts and information.”
The Kuwaiti Prime Minister also stressed “the importance of media commitment to responsible liberty in presenting and spreading issues of concern to nations and citizens, and to confronting rumors and misconceptions aimed at creating chaos and destabilization.”
Source: National News Agency