- ticket title
- Update: Libyas warring sides pull out of Geneva peace talks
- Libyan premier denounces Haftar as war criminal at UN
- UN launches new project to address link between terrorism arms and crime
- ERDOGAN SAYS TWO TURKISH SOLDIERS WERE KILLED IN LIBYA
- Erdogan Confirms First Turkish Soldier Deaths in Libya
Tripoli, Head of UNSMIL, Martin Kobler underlined Tuesday supporting Libyanneighboring states of political accord is essential. This came at the sideline of Arab summit concluded in the Mauritanian capital Monday. President of Presidency Council, Fayez Saraj was also at the summit representing Libya.
Source: Libyan News Agency