- ticket title
- UN refugee agency calls for closure of immigrant detention centers in Libya
- UNHCR Resettlement Update #69 – Libya-Niger Situation
- MMC North Africa 4Mi Snapshot – What drives migrants and refugees to and through Libya? (15 July 2019)
- Spencer Stuart Launches New Unit Formed from the Talent-Related Businesses it Acquired from Aon
- بنك رأس الخيمة الوطني ونيوجين سوفت وير يربحان جائزة مبادرة أفضل رقمنة لفرع في 2019
Tripoli-Member of Presidency Council, Abdusalam Kajman met Sunday with first deputy President and several members of High Council of State for southern region. The meeting addressed security situation in Murzeq and contacts with all parties to maintain social peace in the city. They reviewed restoring normality to the city and create room for co-existence in the city among various components especially following the armed attack recently in the city. They also discussed obstacles hampering operationalization of Ubari Steam plant and role of Electricity company to operate it as soon as possible to address current fluctuation.
Source: Libya News Agency