- ticket title
- Putin to take part in Berlin conference on Libya on January 19
- Libya strongman Haftar in Greece for talks ahead of Berlin peace conference
- Six months following the enforced disappearance of Siham Sergewa, UNSMIL calls for her immediate release
- Libya: Tens of thousands of children at risk amidst violence and chaos of unrelenting conflict
- UNHCR Update Libya (17 January 2020)
Tripoli-Member of Presidency Council, Abdusalam Kajman met Sunday with first deputy President and several members of High Council of State for southern region. The meeting addressed security situation in Murzeq and contacts with all parties to maintain social peace in the city. They reviewed restoring normality to the city and create room for co-existence in the city among various components especially following the armed attack recently in the city. They also discussed obstacles hampering operationalization of Ubari Steam plant and role of Electricity company to operate it as soon as possible to address current fluctuation.
Source: Libya News Agency