- ticket title
- LONGi unveils RE100 roadmap to achieve 100% green energy use by 2028
- THRIVE II: This Is What It Takes releases trailer August 8th in 15 languages for sequel to one of the top watched documentaries of all time
- First liquid biopsy to receive FDA Approval for comprehensive tumor profiling across all solid cancers, Guardant Health’s Guardant360® CDx, gains credibility among oncologists in Asia, Middle East and Africa.
- Miami International Holdings Reports July 2020 Trading Results for MIAX Exchange Group; July Market Share up Approximately 19% over 2019
- التقنيات المعززة تساعد منصات التجارة الإلكترونية والتجار على تقديم تجربة بث حي أكثر ذكاء على الإنترنت
Tripoli, GNA Deputy Presidency, Abdussalem Kajman discussed Wednesday with the South Korean ambassador to Libya the fate of the south Korean kidnapped at the Man-made River in southern Libya. The ambassador expressed his country's concern over the fate of the kidnapped including the south Korean engineer. The ambassador said the south Korean ship reported by the media, was sent to offer humanitarian assistance to the kidnapped engineer as well as Korean technicians in Libya if needed be. Kajman stressed the need to follow up this file and concern of the GNA government about the safety of the kidnapped and make all social pressures to ensure their release and the keen desire of GNA to foster cordial relations.
Source: Libya News Agency