- ticket title
- Egyptian FM, UN envoy discuss ways to resolve Libyan crisis
- UNHCR Resettlement Update #86 – Libya-Niger Situation
- Acting Education Minister Cancels Measures Suspending Teachers Salaries
- Libyan Audit Office Selected Member of Arabosai
- Mi’tig: Council Gave Authorization to Municipalities to Resolve Rubbish Problems
Tripoli- A coordination meeting was held in Tripoli between the judicial police and the Red Crescent administration in Tripoli. The meeting discussed ways of supporting the rehabilitation institutions with the necessary medical supplies. During the meeting, they asserted on the cooperation between the Red Crescent Tripoli and the Judicial Police to support the social institutions with their medical and auxiliary capabilities. Following the meeting, the participants inspected the 'Ein Zara' rehabilitation Foundation and its facilities and services in order to identify the needs of this institution.
Source: Libya News Agency