- ticket title
- Panel of Experts Recommends Intercepting and Searching of Vessels Carrying Arms to Libya
- Presidency Council Discusses Financial Arrangements for 2020
- Mellita Oil & Gas Company: Al Fil Fields Reopens and Normal Production Levels Restored
- Flights Resumed From Mi’tiga Inter
- Libya: Humanitarian Dashboard (January – October 2019)
NNA – Japanese emperor Akihito has for the first time expressed “deep remorse” over Japan’s role in World War Two.
He was speaking at a ceremony to mark 70 years since his country surrendered.