- ticket title
- Libya: COVID-19 Flash Update No. 2 (6 April 2020)
- UN Calls For Cease-Fire In Libya On Anniversary Of Armed Conflict
- Trump Pushes Unproven COVID Treatment
- Displacement Tracking Matrix (DTM) Libya IDP and Returnee Report: Mobility Tracking Round 29 | January – February 2020
- Libya – IDP and Returnee Key Findings Report 29 (Jan-Feb 2020)
Rome, Italian prime minister, Matteo Renzi has announced that his country is relying on the Fayez Saraj led Government of National Accord to restore peace and fight terrorism and extremism in Libya, besides curbing illegal immigration into Europe. In statement carried by Italian news agencies Aki, Italian primer said Italian Foreign Minister, Paolo Gentiloni was the first foreign official to meet Saraj led Presidential Council in Tripoli to urge the international community to offer material and political help to Libyan institutions.
Source: Libyan News Agency